Payment & Delivery Charges
- We only accept payment through our website via PayPal. Should you wish to pay via BACS please contact us direct by email and we can supply you with the details but seeds will not be despatched until the funds have cleared the account.
- We aim to despatch all orders within five working days of receipt of payment. If there are to be any delays to this we will contact you straight away to let you know.
- We can only send out orders to the United Kingdon and other Member States of the European Union including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
- All orders to mainland UK will be sent out by First Class Royal Mail. Postage and packing costs £2.00 for orders which contain only individual seed packets. Orders which include Collection Packs or dried petals will be charged £3.20 postage and packing. This includes quality packaging to make sure that your order reaches you in good condition in addition to the postal charges.
- All orders weighing less than 2kg which are to be sent outside mainland UK will be dispatched via International Signed For. The charge for this service is £8.70 per order. We also charge an additional handling fee of £5.00 per order to cover our additional costs in processing and dispatching European orders.
- Any orders to be sent outside mainland UK, weighing more than 2kg, will be sent via Parcelforce Global Priority. We will contact you direct to inform you of any additional postal charges.
The Edible Flower Shop is closed at the moment. We will not be taking any orders.
Feel free to browse and read up on our blogs etc in the mean time. Dismiss