- The Edible Flower Shop is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your name, postal address and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order.
- We use your personal information solely for payment and delivery purposes.
- We will only contact you via email to inform you if there is a problem with your order or, with your consent, by sending you our newsletter.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing us.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- The Edible Flower Shop accepts online payment via PayPal. We do not collect or hold any financial information about you. For PayPal’s Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions please visit their website at www.paypal.co.uk.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.
The Edible Flower Shop is closed at the moment. We will not be taking any orders.
Feel free to browse and read up on our blogs etc in the mean time. Dismiss